Sunday, July 1, 2012

I have been on "Landsmót Hestamanna" this weekend and I have seen the most incredible horses in the world! There were so many amazing horses there, so many horses that I would like to just take and run away with. I promised that there would be pictures yesterday, but I was tierd and lazy and I didn't have the energy to blog last night, so the pictures are here now and you have no right to complain!







This is Glóðafeykir from Halakoti and his first place 
grade is below.


Me and my friend Sara went horse riding our selfs yesterday for three houres, we actually planed to be something about one and a half or two houres, but we got lost on a mountain. After that we came home she fell right a sleep and I watched the news where Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson was voted as the president of Iceland again. 



-Perla K.


No comments:

Post a Comment